Picture

>> 6.13.2010

And the winner is:

ERIN!!

Yay!!  my random generator was actually audrey picking out a piece of paper from a box! 

I have a special treat for everyone else....TODAY ONLY...if you want a sassy summer dress, I will have them to purchase for $15 with FREE SHIPPING (or delivery if you are local/ardmore) ... Regular price will be $25 + shipping.

Email me at  thesassyruffle@gmail.com if you would like to get a dress of your own (or 2 or 3 or 4 hehe) and i will set up an etsy custom listing for you.....

Congrats Erin. I will message you the great news! 

Thank you everyone for participating in the giveaway. I will continue to do more fun stuff like this so stick with me!!




post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP